Sunday, April 26, 2009

A New Place Call H.O.M.E

Pat Leung Building

Master Bed Room(The Bed)

Master Bed Room

Store Room

Toilet

Kitchen(Very Small)

Living Room(Damn Small)
So, this I where I live for the next three month. I kinda like it here cus here got internet connection, and d connection speed is kinda fast. Plus, I could see that this house owner like comic, cartoon, and some action hero stuff. I can always read his comic and watch those marvel super hero's movie. And i can feel that this hse owner love his puppy alot, he buy alot of dog things for his 'children'. I feel regret after seeing those stuff, I hv to treat Tao Tao better once I return to penang, to ur side...
The area that I stay was call Ap Leu Chau Main Street, near Aberdeen.The place that i stay was near to the big ocean. Good for me and my dad becus the air here was fresh compare to the city. Bt i have to ride a 40 minutes bus ride to my working place. So everyday weekdays, i have to spend an hour plus to go to work, and then return to my home.
In Ap Leu Chau, there are not many shops, cus it was like a small village. But we still get those mini supermarket here. And the food is kinda nice, but im just curious why HK people always use alot of oil to cook the dishes. I damn scare of that k!
So, tats all for this article. I love u!

No comments:

Post a Comment