Sunday, April 26, 2009

Math...

Em??


Yummy!!!
This is my auntie Cindy's dog name MATH. Funny name rite?? My auntie name 'him' Math becus of one reason. The reason is her two children sux at the math subject, and she want her children improve in their math subject, then this is how this cute little thing get its name.
He always bark at those strangers. Although he look tough but actually he is not, or mayb i show him my true color. Haha. When he barks at me, i always use those newspaper to beat the shit out of him. The funny thing is, I saw there is one drop of urine on his dick after i beat him, I think scare the urine out of him is more suitable for him. Pity Him...
Math love fruits, each time my aunt or kakak ready the fruits for us, he will give us a signal to ask us to feed him. And I almost forget one thing! Never play with him while he is 'enjoying' his meal, he will bark at u, and when he gone mad, he will bite ur hand. I think kakak and my cousin try that before.
At last, I wish Math could really help my cousin to improve in their math subject and Math will always stay happy in his dog life...

No comments:

Post a Comment