Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nan Hwa Gathering In Green Box??

Say cheese...

Me and my mum? Her name is Shangri, Not Shangri-la

Me and Soo Yee

Me and 'Guan Yin Ma'... Jia Li

Me and the kentucky man(his smile). I hate him last time, now we were friend. Call him Eson.

I feel so tired for writting this page of blog for the first time. Many things have to correct it over and over again. I have so many fun that day. If compare with singing with jennifer's elder brother- Anthony, I prefer this much much much more because Anthony keep 'destroying' those song only. He always want to sing our song although he don't know much about the song. I barely hear what I sing because he sing too loud. Funny right?
I admit that the first few song that i sang were suck because I haven get ready. Then, it keeps better and better. I feel so happy when my friend say my voice were good. Then, I keep making joker on other while I'm not singing. I keep making jokes on Jia Li because she always smile no matter what. 'I don't have feeling on her!' Dont get me wrong. Last time she was like a good girl to me, what I mean is that she is like those mum's daughter. That why i call her 'guan yin ma'. 'Guan Yin' won't do anything stupid a. Then now what I heard is that she go clubbing wo. So, i keep saying she have become play girl. Just joking. I always ask her to sing lady gaga's song or other clubbin song. And I keep asking her wheter she want to order chivas to drink onot.
I feel that my singing skills become worst d, i have to improve it. I can't sing high pitch like last time. Why a?
Thats all for this page. Damn sleepy now, have to wake up early at 8 to go do some charity. I will update my blog tomorrow. I hope one day we can come hong kong together, and bring tao tao along! It would be sweet! Luv ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment